10.13.2009

Down With The Sickness (Uwa-ah-ah-ah!)

If we were to replay the last twenty-four hours, it would be pretty much boring. I just stayed in bed, ate a little, texted a little, walked around for a while then stayed in bed again. I'm a pathetic virus-carrying monster with a mask on my face to protect my family members. Don't forget to add the fact that I just got out of a long-term relationship.

But anyhow, even if I'm sick, I find it odd that I'm craving for FOOD. Crabs, french fries, freshly baked bread, grilled pork. Aaahh. I miss food, though I can't even taste them.

I hate being sick. It is the total opposite of this very energetic person that I am. I can't do the things I want to, can't go near my mom, and I can't stay up late. My head is throbbing, my eyes are always teary, walking around seems like a chore and my throat is very itchy. Plus, my right jaw is a bit swollen; it seems like I have mumps. Baaa. This sucks.

I used to think I was this very healthy person that won't catch a cold at any cost. Guess I'm not that invincible after all. :))

No comments: