10.20.2009

Finally!

This page has been going thru some sort of identity crisis lately. It wants to be chic but a rockstar at the same time. It wants to be clean but it also looks scruffy. And though I try to make it sound as if the blog has a mind of its own, it's actually my mind that's pretty fickle. So after sifting through the many pre-made templates in the web, and even dreaming of them as I sleep, I finally settled for this one. Yeeeey! :)

There are so many things I haven't taken into account.

One, I've been cooking and baking a lot the past few weeks. The toughest one was Embutido, the most delicious dish I made has to be Burger Steak. The sloppiest one would be the Strawberry Chocolate Cake, which breaks into crumbs after slicing hahaha. And my most loved masterpiece would have to be the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chipped Coookies which I baked just yesterday. I love it the most because finally I can have something to munch whenever I get those late night cravings.

Two, I met a lot of my friends within two weeks time. Because I'm somewhat isolated from the rest of them, seeing them feels like a grand reunion each time. I'll reserve the stories on another post.

Three, I'm not much of a Facebook addict anymore! Yeeey! Finally, I have trained my mind to stop thinking of cool and philosophical status messages to post. Now, I'll just leave it as it is.

Four, I'm having strange dreams lately. And it's mostly about the things that I know I want but I just can't tell other people about. Oooh, juicy eh? Haha. Like, the other night I dreamt I was walking the streets of London clothed in my winter attire, surrounded by pale-skinned English people. Ay I wish!

Lastly, I am so much hooked on PBB! If you know someone among the housemates, it's really unavoidable to get hooked. And though I twinge with dislike when I see that certain housemate, I can't help but watch each episode. Which housemate? Secret! :)

1 comment:

martian1018 said...

me like the new layout nik... hehehe