5.09.2010

DABDA

For weeks I thought I was doing fine. Night-out here, work there, meet-ups here and there. I was busy. But I breathed.

And then something happened that made me hold my breath.

I was sharing photos with a friend when I saw old photos. Of us. You can call me a masochist, but yeah. I browsed through each and every photo we had for the last two years. The end result? I cried. Hot tears came flowing down my face.

My mind was on a rut. I thought I was okay. I thought I had it all under control.

I remembered something. DABDA. The past three weeks was a huge D - Denial.

I cried endlessly. I thought of how happy we both were, how we enjoyed each other's company, how we shared our lives together. How could something so beautiful just end so sudden? What went wrong? To think that I imagined and wished to spend the rest of my life with him. But then, he's not the one. So what now?Sift through the billions of people in the world?

Now, I think I'm past the Denial stage. I'm moving on to Anger. Oh how I hate him today. It's strange how I could love someone so much and suddenly be this angry and full of hatred. But I do miss him. His company, our laughs, the good times, who I was with him.

I've seen all this before, went through all this. And I'm determined to get better in time.

DABDA. Please let me jump to the last A.

No comments: