12.06.2007

Bagong Blog, Bagong Pag-asa


I just finished my four-year Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. Toiled so hard for it. Then, worked my way through completions. Next, reviewed earnestly for the Board Exams. Finally, I took the dreaded test last December 1 and 2, 2007. Come December 3, I woke up asking myself, "Holy crap. What's next?"

I realized how I have been living with a fast-paced life the past years. Though I procrastinate a lot, my days were still filled with at least ten things to do for myself or my career or whatsoever. And suddenly, the To-Do list has fallen short. I ran out of things to cram on. I don't know where to go. I have grown, yes. But it stopped. It's a plateau phase, I suppose. And perhaps some BSN graduate is also experiencing the same crisis as mine.

And with this, I made a new list. Something to do when you have nothing else to do. Who knows, this might just work for you guys. And here it is.
  • clean my room (check)

  • edit my inaamag na Friendster profile (check)

  • upload pictures on my Multiply site (check check)

  • take pictures (cheeeeeeck)

  • find a job and earn money (this, i'm wildly procrastinating on)

  • learn a new skill. In my case, learn how to cook (mygulay, there are two maids here and it's so masikip in the kusina, but if there's a will, there's a way!)

  • fix the bookshelf (I hoarded too many books during the review haha)

  • do the endless sit-on-the-couch-and-stare-at-the-television cycle (equals me being a pig)

  • exercise!!! (when I get the motivation, I will, I will.)

  • build a new blogsite (Awwwwww. Exactly what I am doing now.)

There are around seven items that I haven't done yet, and it's all because I'm still procrastinating about these things. Haha. But soon, I will. I will. Really will.

Well, looking forward for better days! It will get better, I swear. =)

No comments: