9.20.2009

Cross-processed

I'm having a stormy day. To comfort myself, I listened to my bro's iPod, which gave me thirty minutes of rock music. I felt only a wee bit better so I diverted my attention to photographs.

I realized how my mood affected my work. I connect well with cross-processed and decolored photos.

This makes me wanna play the ukelele and sing, "Somewhere over the rainbow.. Bluebirds flyyyy.."



"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind.. The answer is blowin' in the wind.."

I find it odd yet comforting to know that I get a boost of creativity whenever I'm hit with the big D. I edited lots of photos from old phototrips today. Guess this is the silver lining in my dark clouds. :)

No comments: