9.14.2009

Identity Crisis

A house wife is a woman who opted or was designated to stay at home to do the household chores and focus on taking care of her kids.

I practically do the same. I stay at home and do a long list of household chores. Only, I am not married and I don't take care of my kids. Instead, I am taking care of my recovering mother.

So what am I?

A bum? I hate being called a bum. I am busier than most of the people my age who choose to stay at home and get allowance for just staying online on Facebook.

I know I'm too old to have identity crisis. And although, I was trained to become a nurse, what I'm doing now is still quite different. So I prefer to call my self a house daughter. Or a stay-at-home daughter. A daughter who chooses to do hands-on care to her mother instead of leaving her under the care of someone who just needs the money. :|

So yesterday, the second season of my House Daughter series officially started. The first season was last June and it only lasted for a month. This time, it's gonna be tougher and more exciting, like every drama series should be. Hahaha. Dad's gonna be away for two to three months and I'm figuring out on how to twist and turn and scrimp and save the budget that he left for us. Gaaaahh. Hope I won't go insane. :)

No comments: