9.07.2009

Marilog Monday

Today's a national holiday so my family decided to drive up the mountains and enjoy some cool breeze. So we went to Marilog, one of my most favorite get-aways from Davao City.

Everyone's quite tired. By 7 pm, the whole household was fast asleep. Haha. I'm tired too. I had to get up at five thirty am to cook spaghetti as our baon. Baaa. But anyhow, it was all worth it. Inasmuch as I would like to post the cool pictures we had today, I'm just all out of energy.

I'm so thankful we decided to take that trip because I'm so bummed out with some personal stuff that's making me bonkers in the head. So yey for me, I got some time out. If there's anyone in the fam who got the most benefits from today, it was me. Haaah.

Gotta rest my restless mind. Goodnight.

No comments: