9.06.2009

Sundays

I love Sundays because of the following reasons:

1. I have to make myself look good for church and what happens after that.
2. I can practice applying makeup on my mom who's willing to be a canvas for that purpose. Yey.
3. Lunch! Sunday lunch always has to be good. Today, we ate at Pizza Hut. Love.
4. Long afternoon naps. Or,
5. .. long afternoon TV marathon. Today, my sis and I watched 3 episodes of 90210 on Velvet. Then, by four o'clock, it's always a toss-up between The Buzz and Showbiz Central. We can't get enough of showbiz chismis!
6. Sunday dinner! Great homemade food!
7. In between all of these is the time for God. It's great just to be in His presence and to receive chunks of spiritual nourishment. :)

**

Eew

My mom and I were walking at SM today. We were trailing far behind my dad, bro and sis because mom still walks a bit slow. We came across this fifty-something foreigner, in his white shirt, denim shorts and tennis shoes. As he was coming near, he was staring at me so I thought I knew him from somewhere. Maybe a husband of an aunt perhaps? I wasn't sure. When he was finally close enough, he suddenly waved his hand at me! And he was even raising his eyebrows in a way that an old man shouldn't. Ugh.

I'm only 22. And I never got attracted to American guys. Well, I was, before. But he was half-Pinoy and he was young. And if ever I get to have a foreigner for a boyfriend, I want someone who's in the same level (and the same age) with Channing Tatum or Josh Duhamel. Not someone who's eons older than me. Naks, ang feeling naman o. Kinindatan nga lang ng kano! Hahaha!

The same scenario happened before and it got me thinking.. Hmm.. Mabenta pala ako sa poreyners ha?! And it also got me wondering.. Since most foreigners like certain types of women, does that mean I really look exotic? Hahaha!

No comments: