10.21.2009

Friends!

Over a few weeks, I met up with some of my closest friends. Yeeey! :)

Deep Friends

I call them "deep friends" because they're the ones I have deep conversations with, sa sobrang deep nakakalunod. Engk! Terro, his girlfriend Jec and my college superfriend Jessa visited me three weeks ago.
Jessa was my classmate in 2nd year college. She sat behind me in class and she was usually perky and yeah, noisy, so we got along haha. I met Terro more than a decade ago, way back in sixth grade. He was my classmate, we were seatmates at one point. When I transferred to another school, I didn't see him for years until one day, I rang their doorbell and borrowed his cassette player hahaha. Jec is terro's girlfriend, so yun.



 All three are making lots of money through networking. And in all honesty, when I see people who wanna do business talk on my doorstep, I'm quite unsure whether to let them in. But gladly, they spared me from their schemes and we all had a nice chit-chat over Pan de Mongo until midnight.

Happy Friends

Two weeks ago, I met up with my friends Gian and Belle. Now that makes me realize how their names sound so Italian. Anyhow, I picked up Gian in his apartment because it usually takes him hoursss to get ready. To my surprise, he was prepared when I got there. While waiting for him to polish his look, I hooked up with someone in his apartment.




Then we went to SPH to visit Belle's brother. Afterwhich, we went to Saint Jude and then ate at AnniPie.  There, we had a very long and intriguing conversation. I bet the waitresses heard us and they all scooped an interesting story to tell their friends. :))



It was my first time to eat at Annipie. I must say, their pastries are VERY DELICIOUS. I had Decadent Chocolate, which was chocolate cake surrounded by a puddle of caramel. Belle had Tiramisu and Gian ordered Mocha Sansrival. The Sansrival had a little "kick" in every bite and by the time we finished it, we were all laughing boisterously like drunk middle-aged men. Before we left, we were told that it had a teeny bit mix of liquor. Aaah okay.

Highschool BFFs

A week ago, I met up with my highschool bestfriends Janine and Ai. Aaaah, those girls and I go a long, long way back. They were both my classmates in my freshmen year in Philippine Women's College. I was the new girl and they were the ones I grew comfortable being with. And so we've been bestfriends since then. They are two of the very few people who know me best, from my craziest to my lowest low. And now they have two little versions of themselves!



After a night of talking with the girls and playing with the kids, my voice was hoarse! We were planning to do a major reunion with our other bestfriends. My fingers are crossed. :)

Because I need to stay home most of the time, I can't help but feel isolated. But then, meeting up with my friends make me realize that they really are there. I'm happy to have friends that I don't necessarily have to meet every single day because I know that a simple meet-up is enough to guarantee that the deep friendship is still there.


Cheers!

No comments: