11.08.2009

Inspired

I was browsing thru Flickr the other day when I saw several dreamy photos that inspired me to do my own thing. These photos appeared lite and soothing to the eyes. I loved the concept so much. Hence, I went on a photo-editing spree for several hours and came up with some good stuff.


 This is my cousin Jap's bum. Teehee.





I've always loved this. A Flickr user asked permission to use this on some art stuff. Somebody's flattered. :)


For some reason, the "mist" above each photo is so eye-friendly.


Some street photos and a window.

For two months since my Dad left for Mongolia, I've been working on photo enhancement using lots of stock photos. If my Dad didn't take the camera with him, I might not have realized that I actually have pictures that I can work on. Yaaay. :) Hope to do some real photography action soon!

Cheers,


1 comment:

dio t'ama said...

thanks for dropping by.

nice photos btw. :)

keep it up