11.23.2009

Too Tired to Write Paragraphs

1. I was so busy the past week. Having my dad around means I have to be on my toes! Errands here, errands there! Gaaah!
2. In a few days, My sis is leaving for Japan as an exchange student. We've been going out every now and then to scout for winter clothes. I'm jealous, she gets to wear trench coats, windbreakers and boots. Sana may winter din sa Pinas. :|
3. Davao City was freezing cold last week. Someone must've left the gigantic aircondition unit on. I think I slept more hours last week than any other week in my life!
4. I tried Fiorgelato, Menta flavor. I loved it! Tastes like toothpaste (toothpaste is yummy for me) with chocolate chips in it! Love!
5. To get the Christmas-y feel, I decorated our house. And since every area in the house is too occupied, I almost placed the Christmas tree in my bro's bedroom. Haha. But anyhow, I resorted with poinsettias all over the living room. Goodbye Grinchy me!
6. Cold weather = me eating a lot = me getting fat. 


Bedtime,


No comments: