11.01.2009

The Week That Was

It was a loooooong and fun week for me! :) Highlights, highlights!

1. I did all my mundane tasks. Went to the bank, did the groceries and all the hoo-ha.
2. Mom and I went to Seawall for a stroll last Monday. Her walk is really improving.
3. My college friends, whom I haven't seen in agessss, came to Davao last Tuesday. We hung out at my friend's house til the wee hours of dawn. Good times!!! Ended up having an imaginary friend. Haha.
4. My sister turned sixteen last Tuesday! I cooked spaghetti for her, my own rendition. It rocked. :) Can't believe my sister is ONLY sixteen when she's several inches taller than me. Haha.
5. A few friends hung out in our house last Thursday. Yaaay. Haven't done that in a while. :)
6. The Boy and I met for a fantastic dinner date and a ride home in his green Volkswagen.
7. One of my closest friends ever is leaving for London. She and my other friends had a get-together and I wasn't able to come. :(
8. My bro drove me around the city for most of the errands I did. Buti nalang, I taught him how to drive. Haha.

It's because of all these things that I've become a zombie just in time for Halloween. I didn't get much sleep for several days because of the night-outs. Gaaaah. I'm not used to it anymore. I wake up grumpy and tired. But anyway.

---

I realized that when I pray, I always ask God to make me a better person. I love God for the seemingly endless chances He gives me each day. And I hope He will love me more in return as I try my best not to waste the chances He blesses me with. :)

1 comment:

martian1018 said...

belated happy bday sa sister mo!

how was the 28th? you haven't told me anything yet!