12.02.2009

Stuff

Wondering Aloud

1 hour of real world time = 15 minutes Facebook time. Bakit ganun?

Sana dalawin ni Santino ang mga Untouchable Ampatuans sa Maguindanao. Malay natin, maantig ang puso nila kahit papano.


Bakit walang Yakult na litro? Or Red Horse tetra pack?

Sick

Gaaah. I caught flu and I think the virus is taking a nasty effect on me. I've been bedridden for a few days, sneezing and coughing the whole time. I hate being sick more than getting bored. I wish there was an instant rememdy for baradong ilong.

PhotoJogging 

Anyway, before I got sick, The Boy and I had an early morning jog last Saturday. I was so excited to take pictures that I only jogged for one round. Breakfast followed at McDonald's afterwards, as expected. 



A group of fishermen that I see everytime I go jogging.



The morning streeetch.



A couple sharing the sunrise. Awww.


This guy tries to find the catch on the edge. 

And btw, happy December! Happy Christmas! :)

Cheers!

No comments: