1.07.2010

Finally!

Hah! Thank God I can now begin blabbing.

My three-week stay in Tupi has been more productive than ever. I started a small business with which my investment tripled after the holidays. I helped out in the resort, cooked meals for my family, ran errands, and of course, took a lot of photos!



Last December 14, the town held a Kariton Festival, where farmers clothe their carabaos, decorate their carts and have a parade around Tupi. Two days later, there was a Torch Parade where hundreds of students, teachers and government officials walked around town while carrying torches. The local electricity was shut off just for that purpose. Cool!

While I was there, I was surprised to have lots of spare time no matter how busy I was during the day. Guess that's how life is without facebook. Haha. And because of that, I decided to embark on a 365 project. Tenteneneeen!

For three hundred sixty-five days, I am supposed to take one good photo for each day. My goal is discover more techniques and to get more acquainted with my Oly. So here are the photos that I took during the first few days of January.



January 1, 2010. Taken at our backyard. Thanks to my dad's newly installed cyclone wires.

 

January 2, 2010. The stores in the market were closed.




January 3. All Greened Up. We discovered our neighbors fishing in one of our ponds. Ah-hah!





January 4. Waiting for something or someone to come back drama.



January 5. I get fascinated with silhouettes very easily.

For January 6 and 7, I still have to rummage through the many photos I took. Naks naman. Hahaha.

In other news, Mama, Papa and I went on a roadtrip to Bukidnon today. Yeeey. That explains why I'm not making any sense as I write! Haha! Since I abused my camera for the entire day, the batteries are all drained and so am I. It's only 10 pm but I think I'm gonna turn in early.

Goodnight.








1 comment:

martian1018 said...

nice set nikka!!! finally you are back! hehehe inggit ako sa mga pics mo. you should really teach me na!