1.27.2010

Hello Goodbye.

Hello again. I've been gone for a week or so. I had to focus on some of the finer things in life. Naks.

Goodbye?

So yes, The Boy left for Manila yesterday. A week ago, I was anticipating his departure with a great measure of confidence and a little misery. We had this agreement that he would only tell me his departure date two days prior to it. I wanted it that way and I didn't regret asking him to do that. We ended up having a great time before he left. We went to our favorite places in the city and even visited a few places we always wanted to go too. I made it a point to visit their home before they left. Funny how even his mom refused to drop hints on their departure date, since his folks went to Manila with him.

Our last date together was heavy. We just spent time listening to a live band at our favorite spot in MTS. When we took a walk round the park, it dawned to us that it will take a long time for us to be that way again. The next thing we knew, tears were welling up in our eyes. The drive home was the worst part. I almost wanted the car to run at only 10 kph. Haha. Poor emo kids. :p

I didn't take him to the airport like most girlfriends do. Being such a crybaby that I truly am, I didn't want his folks to see my puffy eyes and red nose. Plus, I'm a sucker for last looks. When I hear a person's name, my mind goes back to the last time I saw him. And I'm happy he left me with a last look that doesn't tear me apart.

Why am I all sappy and mushy when he's there for official business? Wala lang. Haha. But seriously, it's just so new for me. The past year, The Boy has been all out in making his presence felt and in making it a point that he will be missed.  And he succeeded.

Hello

So I'm now saying hello to an all-new chapter in our decade-old telenobela. I must say it's something new, and probably the only thing we haven't gone thru yet.

And hello to LDR too. Thank God for unlimited calls and MMS. Pretty soon, I'll be thanking Skype as well.

I hate being in situations that move my emotions; I get the urge to write about them, making me seem like a lovesick puppy.And so to stop me from growing into a lonesome full-grown dog, I bought a journal. Hello pen writing. No more juicy blog posts. Okay maybe a few here and there. Haha.

"Be like the autumn leaves - ready for change." - From somewhere.

Anywaaaaaay, it's all good. :)

1 comment:

martian1018 said...

well i have shared this quote with you before... it seems apt for your current predicament. :)

Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you. -- A Knight's Tale