3.17.2010

So I haven't written anything in a while.

And I have so many things to say.

I know what I want to do but I don’t do it. But right now, I’m doing what I love. Next, I wanna see if I can love what I’m doing. Confusing? Basta.

I appreciate my “Big Sister-liness” nowadays. For two weeks, I’ve been manning the house with my two siblings in it. And it’s fun.

I took my sister to Times Beach the other day. And of all the things that could ever happen in a million years, some random guy came up to me and started talking! To my surprise, he was actually good-looking and neat and maputi! I was wondering, where were you when I was announcing to the whole world that I was available? But naaaaahhh.

Long distance relationships require the hardest work. No effort, no relationship. If you don’t dial that number, you move a kilometer further apart. But he makes it a bit easier for me. I’m stopping myself from swooning and being cheesy, but yes, he gives me so much assurance.

While waiting for a jeepney on my way home, I saw a mini-cooper. A shiny yellow one. ‘66 Austin Cooper. Two-door. Leather seats and all. I fell in love. I want one sooo badly. :|

Jeepney rides are fun. You don’t know what you’ll come across on your way home. The different people you sit beside with. The cars you see on the road. I felt like a kindergarten when I rode the jeep today. The attraction of the day was a guy riding a bike, with a speaker playing “budots” music strapped on his back.

Love. Peace. Happiness. I’m having heaps of all three today. Thank you Lord. :)

No comments: