5.03.2010

Oh The Memories :)

Here are recent photos that I absolutely adore. :)
This was taken weeks ago, after the shoot for the latest set. Takmu, Nikki and me just fooling around. Nikki is in her best element! Bwahaha.

Last April 29. 2010, Mama celebrated her 50th birthday. And since my friends lived in the neighboring towns, I invited them to come over. This is Japoy, my friend's bro. I like this photo cos I never knew I could laugh that hard again! :)

These are some of my most amazing friends. Pepito, Esme, Mamu and Belle. A lot of people are still missing in this pic: Gian, Beri, Gideon and Eking. Hopefully we could all get together one day. :) Seeing them makes me realize how much I missed out on in the past couple of years.

These were the youngest and noisiest and hungriest guests on my Mom's birthday. Love love love. :) The kid on the photo is my cousin Allistair. He knows too much about dinosaurs.

See how much she has grown! :) This is Nia trying to be a dalaga by imitating what I'm doing. She got her lips too red after this shot.

I'm having a blast and these photos aren't enough to prove it. Life is good :)

Cheers! :)

No comments: