8.31.2009

Flowers and Money

Floral Love

Edited a few photos today. This has to be my favorite set. :) I took some of these photos in our farm in Tupi, some were from the Agro Fair at SM. I don't have a green thumb but I''ve always loved looking at green stuff. :)


Love or Money?

If someone offered you $1,000,000.00 for a night with your wife / husband, would you accept it?

Most of us would probably say no, basing on the premise that love cannot be bought. But last night, I watched a very eye-opening movie that showed what could happen if someone actually traded his/her loved one for money. The lead male character was named David, an architect and her wife was Diana, a real estate broker. Earlier in the movie, they were enjoying a life of abundance until they were affected by the recession. The couple got laid off from their repsective jobs and they were losing their budget day by day. They were troubled with how they could pay off their debts and mortgage. One night, David decided to take Diana to Las Vegas. There, they met a billionaire named John Gage who was severely attracted to Diana. And afterwards, everything else happened on a whirlwind.

The title of the movie is Indecent Proposal, starring American actors and actresses whose names I have no idea at all. Haha. But since I started watching it during my bedtime and it kept me awake for two more hours, it's a good movie after all.

2 comments:

yui said...

Hi,I'm behind you. Good luck!

Nikka P. said...

Woah. Thanks Yui. Wish I could read your blogs too. :) Drop by again soon, okay? Thanks again! :)