9.01.2009

Tidbits

  1. I realized something - I've been treating this blog in the same way that I treat anyone introduced to me for the first time. I've been awfully shy and superficial all this time. Maybe I still need more time and more posts so I can grow into this page.
  2. I'm still wondering.. What is the best thing to do with my life? Weeks ago, it was a non-emo, non-philosophical answer. Now, it has turned otherwise. By the time I find my answers, I hope I can still write it here.
  3. I'm a newbie in Facebook. I only started using it since April and haven't stopped eversince. It's crazy. My mind can't stop thinking of cool status messages that I could post. Or old pictures that I could share. I've become this hideous FB monster! Now I wish there was a "No Facebook Week". For sure, I can definitely finish all the work that I've been putting off since April. And my real-life friends would surely try to make real-life connections with me instead of writing on my Wall or Poking me on FB. As Dad said, it's just a matter of self-control. Tough luck, that's the number one thing I don't have. Haha.
  4. Speaking of online accounts, I've revived my Multiply account. I was on the verge of abandoning it, eversince I stopped posting my photography works there. Now I realize how I need an online gallery and I'm too lazy to build a new network on Flickr. Unlike Flickr, Twitter was rather interesting and user-friendly, so I made one there instead. Teehee. :)
  5. The buzz that Noynoy Aquino is running for President bothers me. It's like picking a yellow mango from a tree only to realize that it's still green and sour inside.
Ayan! I've posted enough blahs on this page, proof that I'm rubbing elbows with it. Bukas ulit! :)

2 comments:

tedpen said...

can relate with #3. i am tedpen and im a facebook addict. welcome to facebook anonymous.

Nikka P. said...

hi tedpen! :)) dili pa ko kaayo qualified for FBA, wala man ko gadula ug games didto. yey. haha.