9.29.2009

Yaaay!

I literally threw my fists up in the air just now! Season 5 of How I Met Your Mother has started and I am done with Ep. 1. Plus, I am waiting for my eternal server to finish downloading Episode 2! Yaaay! I love this show, obviously.

And oh, this page is sporting a new do. The previous layout was just so.. hippie and puberty-ish hahaha. Hence, I decided to go lite and classy, a contrast to my heavy and disorganized thoughts. So here it is. Yaaay!

I also named the page 'El Cuaderno". Eversince I learned how to write, I've always kept old notebooks so I could write on the extra pages. I never had a real diary, all my diaries are ordinary notebooks, as in the one you use for your English class. And yes, I once used a Lesson Plan as my diary! Now, I still write in my notebook but I want this page to be my online journal. As with my personality, please don't expect my posts to make sense all the time. :p

I spent the day lounging around and being lazy, aside from my activities with Mom of course. It was already 4 pm when I realized I didn't take a bath yet. Eeek. But now, I'm all fresh and clean! Yaaay! Lame hahaha.

4 comments:

martian1018 said...

i'm in the blogroll!!! sikat na ako! hahaha joke... anyhow, i like the new "look". hehehe

Nikka P. said...

thanks thanks!nauna ka nga eh, alphabetical kasi. haha.

Anonymous said...

ang galing mong mag english.. patudlo..hehe

Nikka P. said...

Mao! Butbuton lang gyud ko. Hahaha