10.03.2009

TGIF

I posted my nifty to-do list yesterday and I'm one proud house daughter. Here's how it went.

1. Go to the bank and withdraw our monthly budget. I had to go 'round Bankerohan just to find a decent parking space. I've become a bit paranoid from all the carjacking incidents.
2. Go to Aldevinco (the land of milk and honey hahaha) and visit my suki money changer I parked a kilometer away. I'm not that paranoid after all.
3. Pay cable and electricity bills at Ponciano Watched Mr. Bean while waiting in line.
4. Pay water bill at Victoria Plaza I gave the exact amount, including the eighty cents. Frugalist much?
5. Buy a DVD that I could watch for weeks Engkkk! I looked for a good movie or series, something I could lounge around to. But I didn't find anything nice, even the latest season of Family Guy. Boo.
6. Buy our snacks Waffles!
7. Find time to squeeze in a meet-up with my friend This leads me to my second story of the day.

But before thaaaat, I got so hyped up from being able to drive around the city alone in a big van and cutting on unruly taxi drivers. I hate it when other drivers try to scare me off the road just because I'm a lady driver. Maliit na nga, minamaliit pa.

***
Today, I saw..

**Because I rarely meet up with the people I know, I will make it a point to have a photo with them if ever I run into them. I must post the photo here and include how I met them. Hopefully, it will allow me to cherish my friends more.**

.. Belle, Gian and Gidz! After 456, 789 years, finally, I did CPR on my social life! I met Belle and Japoy at MTS, drove to Obrero to pick up Gian then proceeded to McDonalds. Then we had a mini-reunion in a place that we missed the most!


This is me in my half-zebra half-woman attire with them haha. I met Belle through Gian. Gian was my classmate in second year college. We often hung out in their apartment, so I met Belle who lived with them. I met Gideon when, spur of the moment, my friends and I went to his house late in the evening. It's a splendid place by the beach, you can't help but love it. We ended up going to his place often and bringing more common friends along. Tadaaaa. :)

I haven't seen Belle in two months, Gian in four months or so, and Gideon in 10 months or more! To think that we all used to go out every week!

For the entire night and up until near-dawn, we indulged in a lengthy conversation that started with how we were doing then it led to gays, indie films, love, life, nursing, relationships, food. I loved that conversation! They're the kind of friends that I can just sit back and chill with, over music, bags of chips and softdrinks. No need for 100-peso coffee and all that jazz.

We've all gone a long way since we last saw each other. It feels great to meet your friends again after a long time. The best part is when you see how they're lives have tremendously changed but your friendship hasn't.

I'm so happy to have bonded with them, so happy that I looked drugged when I got up this morning hahaha. Looking forward to my next bond!

1 comment:

martian1018 said...

buti ka pa nik, you get to see your friends... ako, eons ko na hindi nakakasama ung mga nasa manila... hay, i miss the old days when we had all the time in the world...