10.01.2009

To Do List

Today is Friday. It's almost lunchtime and I am fully aware that I have lots of errands to run. But here I am, sitting in front of the monster that is the PC, procrastinating the hours away. To get myself started, here are the things that I should do.

  1. Go to the bank and withdraw our monthly budget.
  2. Go to Aldevinco (the land of milk and honey hahaha) and visit my suki money changer
  3. Pay cable and electricity bills at Ponciano
  4. Pay water bill at Victoria Plaza
  5. Buy a DVD that I could watch for weeks
  6. Buy our snacks
  7. Find time to squeeze in a meet-up with my friend
Ahh. The joys of being the head of the household.. Not. I will be driving alone again for hours. The thjing I hate when I drive alone is having to find a parking space where I could squeeze in. When I have someone with me, I can just press the hazard button then conveniently leave the car on the shoulder of the road. Baaaa. Good luck Nikka.

Ang dami ko pang sinasabi, di pa nga ako naliligo. Haha. Will check back on this list later. Baboo.

2 comments:

martian1018 said...

got everything done nik? i was stuck in meetings that dragged on for hours... wala tuloy ako naachieve na significant today...

Nikka P. said...

hahaha! will post about it later! :D